Frequently Asked Questions
- WordPress updates
- Plugin updates*
- Theme updates*
- Malware & virus scans
- Speed & performance optimization#
- Secure data backups to cloud
- 24/7 Uptime monitoring
(AKA “downtime detection”)
- Hacking insurance & malware removal
- Discount on development projects, such as those in the “Not Included” column
[*] Premium (“paid”) plugins and themes usually require an active subscription license in order to receive updates. If your subscription has expired, you will need to renew it in order for us to update the plugin or theme. License costs are the website owner’s responsibility and are not covered by the Maintenance Plan.
[#] Our goal is to have your website visually ready for the visitor in 2 seconds or less. Sometimes this isn’t possible without removing bloated code, plugins, or migrating your website to new hosting. We will offer recommendations when this is the case.
- New content
(pages, posts, galleries, portfolios, etc.)
- Creative design
(page layouts, graphic design, photo editing, etc.)
- Migration to new website hosting
- E-Commerce Products
- Podcast RSS feeds
- Autoresponder and e-mail list service integration
- Advertising network integration
- Live chat and “Messenger” integration
- Pop-up integration
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or keyword tracking
- Social Media post creation, scheduling or profile optimization
Most of these are services we DO offer separately, but they are not included with Website Maintenance Plans. Contact Us to inquire about your specific development needs.
If you have ever tried to update your website and encountered an error or the scary "White Screen of Death", you know that it pays to have a technical partner who can fix problems.
You also know that learning the ins and outs of website technology takes a lot of time—time you don't have when you're busy running a business.
Website downtime costs you money.
A Website Maintenance Plan provides invaluable peace of mind. Leave the technical stuff to us and focus on your core business.